How to Deliver Data Effectively
and Change Minds
Download the Duarte POV
You have an idea to sell, and you have compelling data to back it up. You’d think people would easily buy in. In reality, however, the art of persuasion is not that simple, and humans often resist dry, factual arguments.
Rather than use rote facts to change people’s minds, try turning to well-crafted presentations that use storytelling and beautiful visuals. When you put work into creating a presentation that grips, engages, and moves, you can end up with a powerful tool that bridges the gap between you and your audience—and convinces people to take action.
In Presentations Matter, you’ll learn:
- Why “data dumps” don’t work, but stories are incredibly effective
- Real world scenarios in which presentations made a powerful impact
- How presentations can stir emotions to build bridges and foster connections
- The benefits of prioritizing presentation creation, so you can close more deals
- How our approach to presentations differs from other companies, and why it works