Motivate employees at an annual kickoff meeting
Broaden your influence and evolve as a strategic leader.
Topics Covered: Change communication, Presenting
At this time of year, leaders naturally pause to reflect on what went well, and what didn’t, and craft their strategy for the year ahead. But having a clear strategy is only half the challenge; you must communicate it well through an internal presentation if you want to rally your company behind it. That’s why you need to create a compelling internal presentation for your upcoming annual kickoff meeting that clarifies your vision for the future and motivates everyone in your organization to embrace it.
In this webinar, Duarte CEO Nancy Duarte shares lessons from successful annual kickoffs as well as stories from her personal journey as a communicator and leader. Whether you lead a Fortune 500 organization or a small team–this webinar will help you evolve as a strategic leader and broaden your influence.
You’ll learn to:
- Evolve from a directive visionary to a collaborative one
- Fight inertia by tackling fear and instilling hope
- Communicate and reinforce your values
- Look and listen for signs of commitment
- Pull lessons from the past to invigorate your future
- Overcome resistance to motivate your teams to leap in
- Distinguish between types of visions and know when and how to deploy each
The talk is followed by a Q&A with Nancy.
Sign up to watch
Fill out the form below to access our on-demand webinar.
Get insights in your inbox
Communication tips, tools, and resources.