2021 research report
The state of communicating and presenting online
After 18 months in the “new normal,” it’s safe to say user experience lagged far behind adoption, leaving some members of the workforce fatigued and frustrated.
In May 2021, Duarte launched a survey of business professionals to understand how presenting and communicating in a virtual or hybrid environment can be improved. We compiled the results of that survey in this research report.
- Types of online presentations
- The rise of virtual presentations
- How to improve virtual presentations
- Mastering presentation content, technology, and delivery
- Virtual audience engagement
- Hybrid presentation skills & success stories
Download the 2021 Research Report