Mastering virtual communication
Create impactful content, design, and delivery in our new virtual world
Virtual audiences often feel overloaded, distracted, and fatigued. In a 2020 study by Forbes, 90% of participants said they were significantly more distracted when working from home. As a virtual presenter who wants results, you need to work even harder to grab and keep their attention.
It is possible to bring the same kind of experience to a virtual presentation as you would to an in-person one. Doing so will not only leave your audience feeling empowered and inspired, but it might improve their productivity and engagement, too.
- Motivating a virtual audience
- Creating a virtual communication strategy
- Writing virtual content for presentations
- Designing & delivering virtual presentations
- Selecting virtual presentation technology
Download the guide to mastering virtual communication