Presentations are one of the most powerful tools for persuasive communication, but they’re not always the right vehicle to deliver information. Sometimes, people need to digest ideas at their own pace, or they need more in-depth information than you want to put on a slide.
Enter slidedocs. Slidedocs are visual documents developed in presentation software that are intended to be read and referenced instead of projected.
• How to chunk up complex ideas and pair them with visuals
• How to make consumable pre-read documents
• How data and diagrams clarify content
• How to use a visual system to create unity
• How to use slidedocs to spread your ideas