Nancy’s New Book on Shelves Now
By Paula Tesch
Nancy was asked by the fine folks at Harvard Business Review to create the HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations, which covers everything from development to delivery.
The comprehensive go-to guide is a distillation of 25 years of VisualStory™ experience, featuring highlights from Resonate and Slide:ology, as well as new insights on presentation delivery (including remote presenting!) and impact analysis.
The book offers real world advice to help you:
- Win over tough crowds
- Organize a coherent narrative
- Create powerful messages and visuals
- Connect with and engage your audience
- Show people why your ideas matter to them
- Strike the right tone, in any situation
- Measure the impact your presentation makes
Watch the video below to hear Nancy break down its benefits. (And spill the beans about the upcoming eBook & case study video.)
Enjoy, and keep us posted on how it improves your presentations!
book, HBR, presentations, tips