2021 Research Report
Many organizations attempted a transition to online work during the COVID-19 pandemic to protect the health of staff and customers. While remote communication technology helped keep businesses open, many workers struggled with communicating and collaborating at a distance.
After 18 months in the “new normal,” it’s safe to say user experience lagged far behind adoption, leaving some members of the workforce fatigued and frustrated.
In May 2021, Duarte launched a survey of business professionals to understand how presenting and communicating in a virtual or hybrid environment can be improved. We compiled the results of that survey in this research report.
This report provides insights into:
- How virtual presentations are being used, and viewed, by professionals
- What presenters can do to better connect with online audiences
- Advantages and limitations of virtual presentations
- What audiences need to connect with an online presenter
- The skills presenters need to develop to succeed in a virtual world