Welcome to the Presentation Hacks: Using Photos in PowerPoint video series! In these lessons, a Duarte designer shares some of the fundamental tools of using photos in PowerPoint.
In this lesson, we’ll show you some creative ways to use PowerPoint effects to emphasize your photos. Specifically, we’ll show you how to make a photo look like it’s a Polaroid photo sitting on a surface. Why? Not all photos in PowerPoint work as full-screen moments.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Creative ways to use PowerPoint effects
- How to make a photo look like a polaroid photo
- Why not all photos work as full-screen moments
- Where to find the Effects tab and how to use it
- How to save styles for future use in presentations
Explore all of the videos in this series:
- How to Apply Styles to Photos in PowerPoint
- How to Edit Photo Brightness, Contrast & Saturation in PowerPoint
- How to Crop Photos into Shapes in PowerPoint
- How to Select the Best Photos for Slide Backgrounds
- How to Crop, Resize, and Compress Photos in PowerPoint
Illustrated by Rico Larroque