Five Steps to Prep for a Presentation that Packs a Punch
Download "How to Present: 5 Steps to Success"
Whether you’re getting ready to present at an event, or you just want to brush up on your presentation A-Zs, we’ve got you covered. We know that you don’t just want to inspire your presentation audience, you want to get them to take action based on what they heard.
This e-book breaks down the presentation preparation process into five easy steps and provides exercises you can use to get yourself ready to deliver. We’ll give you some tips on how to understand an audience before you present. And, better yet, we’ll show you how to plan their journey of transformation—to move them to a better place by the time you finish presenting.
Our guide will teach you to:
- Plan presentations around what matters most to your audience so that they listen and care
- Distill your ideas into one overarching and memorable concept
- Leave your audience with a takeaway that will make them act
- Assess the scene and choose the best of four distinct presentation styles
- Get your presentation length just right
- Why to practice your presentation and the two right ways to rehearse
- How to vary the length of your presentation on the fly
- Speak confidently and focus on connecting with your audience during the presentation to create empathy and trust
- What questions you should ask to really get to know your audience