PATTI SANCHEZ INTERVIEWS NANCY DUARTE ABOUT HER NEW BOOK
Almost every role today utilizes data because of its ability to solve problems and identify opportunities. In fact, people well-versed in data analysis have more income-earning potential than those who aren’t. But exploring data is only the first step. Your insights won’t get you very far if you can’t explain them.
Nancy Duarte’s newest book, DataStory: Explain Data and Inspire Action Through Story, closes the skill gap between exploring, explaining, and inspiring with data. In this webinar, Patti Sanchez interviews Nancy Duarte and facilitates an audience Q&A focused on unpacking the major themes of the book.
Topics of discussion include how to:
- Understand the power of data + story
- Propose a recommendation from data
- Choose the best action to recommend
- Write an executive summary as a story
- Create a persuasive layer to your DataPOV
- Communicate in a way that expedites decision-making