A DEEP-DIVE Q&A SESSION WITH VP OF DUARTE ACADEMY, LAURA WALL KLIEVES
Have you been devouring our blog posts and resources? Maybe you’ve taken one of our workshops? If so, you probably have at least a few burning questions on the art of visual storytelling. We know, because so many of you send us questions as you continue your learning journey. We’d be honored to help.
Join Laura Wall Klieves, VP of Duarte Academy, and Senior Facilitator, Mike Pacchione, for a webinar focused on the principles we teach in our VisualStory® workshop.
In this webinar, we address some of our FAQs, including:
- What’s the best way to create a presentation for someone else?
- How do you build a deck, according to the time you have allotted?
- What is a good strategy for leave-behinds?
- How can you weave together technical and non-technical stories?
- How do you turn a product brief into a story?
- How do you create visual metaphors that are not cheesy?
Laura joined Duarte in 2010, just months after our first Slide:ology workshop was created. She’s been instrumental in transforming the content of Nancy Duarte’s award-winning books into instructor-led workshops, and an award-winning ecourse. She’s not only responsible for business operations, but she also facilitates workshops, where she weaves in stories from her extensive experience in visual design and storytelling.