Create and Declare a Vision Talk that Motivates the Masses
Register now and get instant access to the recording.
Learn how the best leaders instill hope and gauge commitment with these exclusive tips and personal lessons from Nancy Duarte.
In this exclusive 45-minute webcast and Q&A, Nancy Duarte teaches leaders how to plan and present vision speeches that inspire people to act. Your presentations have the power to cultivate a feeling of meaning that keeps people motivated and committed to carrying out your vision.
Nancy won’t just share what she’s learned about some of history’s most successful vision-driven movements; she’ll tell you the story of her personal journey as a communicator and leader. Her own stories of failing it and of nailing it will give you the understanding and confidence you need to create a killer persuasive speech of your own.
Learn how to:
- Evolve from a directive visionary to a collaborative one
- Fight inertia by tackling fear and instilling hope
- Create a model that reinforces your values
- Look and listen for signs of commitment
- Pull from the past to ensure your future
- Help your travelers make the leap
- Distinguish between types of visions and understand when and how to deploy each
Meet the Speaker
NANCY DUARTE, CEO
Nancy’s passion for creating compelling, persuasive communication inspired her to help others tell stories that spark meaningful action. Nancy has more than 25 years of experience and has authored five best-selling books covering every facet of effective communication.