When Presentations Don’t Have Slides
Download Presentation Formats
Some people just seem to nail their presentations and they make it look easy! Here’s a secret, one of the first steps to delivering an outstanding presentation is to determine what format is going to serve your audience best and let you make a connection.
This guide will give you tips on how to determine your presentation format by helping you to consider audience size, presentation setting, and the delivery method that best suits your communication needs.
- How your presentation objectives influence format
- Which audiences might be predisposed to particular delivery methods
- How to select a live, on-demand, or immersive presentation to meet your goals
- How formal your talk should be
- When to use a whiteboard
- When to set your presentation up with a distributed document