Learn about the power of story to change the way people think, feel, and act.
The ability to change the way your audience thinks, feels, and acts is the ultimate measure of effectiveness as a communicator. The best presenters know data and facts alone won’t inspire action. Instead, they create an emotional connection with their audience, and they do this with stories.
Stories can make ideas stick in the minds of listeners; engage more of their brains; alter how they think and feel about a subject, product, or idea; and ultimately influence and persuade them to adopt your ideas.
Watch this on-demand webinar with our expert facilitators for a discussion about the importance of using stories to connect with your audience and inspire them to take action.
In this webinar, you’ll hear about:
- How your most important communications should be persuasive and what that truly means
- Why stories engage brains in ways facts alone cannot
- Situations in which stories can—and should—be used to move audiences
- Discovering the right story to tell by focusing on the story your audience is currently living
- Tips for telling more engaging stories