Download the Event Presentation Preparation Guide
When you’re giving a presentation at an event, you want to make sure you nail your delivery. That way, your presentation will change minds and inspire action. However, giving an event presentation isn’t necessarily a simple science, and, even if you’re giving a speech you’ve never delivered before, you can’t just wing it.
The key to event presentations that work is proper planning. By taking steps to ensure you’re prepared for your talk, you can deliver a presentation that impresses and persuades, and you can create an event that leaves a positive impression on everyone in attendance. With this Event Presentation Preparation Guide, you’ll find everything you need to know about covering all your preparation bases—from crafting a talk that will resonate to choosing a venue that best serves your group.
In the guide, you’ll learn how to:
• Determine your presentation style, so you feel natural presenting
• Find the right length for your presentation so it does not bore or overwhelm
• Include the right number of slides so your info is organized and manageable
• Get ample practice in, so your delivery is smooth and engaging
• Familiarize yourself with the venue to easily navigate it during the event
• Take advantage of available support so your event goes off without a hitch