How Managers Can Remove Roadblocks to Visual Simplicity
Register now to access this on-demand webinar.
Are you doing everything you can to encourage a culture of clarity? If you’re still sitting through long, overly-detailed presentations, or receiving cluttered slides, chances are you’re sending mixed messages about the kind of communication you want, need, and expect.
Every effective presentation requires a fluent narrative and visual clarity. In this webinar, master facilitator Scott Stiefvater tackles the latter, teaching managers specific rules they can implement to more often receive the precise and powerful presentations they seek.
You can transform your team’s presentation culture by simply setting up expectations that encourage lucid thinking and visual simplicity.
We’ll help you by looking at:
- How to define and ask for the kind of presentation you really need
- How clutter confuses us and how white space helps direct our attention
- Why you should use duration limits and not slide count limits
- The difference between an informed conversation and a persuasive presentation
- How to teach your team to present to an executive
- How to get the “take-away” information you need and avoid the cluttered slide
Meet the Speaker
SCOTT STIEFVATER, Senior Facilitator
Scott has trained individuals and organizations within the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, packaged goods, marketing, education, high-tech, biotech, and non-profit markets to develop engaging presentations that move audiences to action. He brings 13 years of experience as a teacher and 10 as a corporate video producer to the Duarte Academy.