Duarte, a leading communications agency, applies storytelling and visual thinking principles to communications designed to shift audience beliefs and behaviors. We work with some of the most successful companies in the world, from Fortune 1000 to start-ups, across a wide range of industries.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Account Manager to join our award-winning team. The right candidate should be adept at building positive and lasting relationships with new and existing clients, ultimately achieving trusted advisor status. He/she will be able to manage concurrent projects across several clients and establish processes for achieving quality results. Timelines can be tight, so the ability to make quick decisions is essential.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least six years of experience in account management at an agency, with a strong understanding the technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required; MBA a plus
- Strong skills in building ongoing client relationships
- Maintain ongoing revenue and profit projections, resulting in accurate pipeline forecasts throughout the year
- Ability to write account plans, develop project briefs and drive successful execution of client goals
- Proven track record in growing existing accounts
- Work well with a wide range of personalities and management levels
- Work collaboratively with internal functional teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of projects,
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel to client site required.
What’s it like to work at Duarte?