Nancy was asked by the fine folks at Harvard Business Review to create the HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations, which covers everything from development to delivery.
The comprehensive go-to guide is a distillation of 25 years of VisualStory™ experience, featuring highlights from Resonate and Slide:ology, as well as new insights on presentation delivery (including remote presenting!) and impact analysis.
The book offers real world advice to help you:
- Win over tough crowds
- Organize a coherent narrative
- Create powerful messages and visuals
- Connect with and engage your audience
- Show people why your ideas matter to them
- Strike the right tone, in any situation
- Measure the impact your presentation makes
Watch the video below to hear Nancy break down its benefits. (And spill the beans about the upcoming eBook & case study video.)
Enjoy, and keep us posted on how it improves your presentations!